star4.3 (34 Ratings)
Mcleodganj and Triund Weekend Trip (3 Days/ 2 Nights)
3 Days and 2 Nights
Home to one of the most spectacular International cricket grounds where the bowler seems to 'run in the Himalayas'. Surrounded by pine and deodar forest, Mcleodganj can be your perfect weekend getaway. Divided into two sections Upper and lower Mcleodganj, the lower section delivers amazing trekking opportunities and have some stunning cafes made in Hollywood style. Know Mcleodganj this weekend and make your own story to tell.
Thrilling Triund trek
Blissful sunrise at Mcleodganj
Certified trek leaders
Scenic View of Bhagsunag waterfalls
Camping with Bonfire
Entire travel as per the itinerary
Meals (3 Breakfasts , 2 Dinners)
Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges
Certified trek leaders
Accommodation in a hotel at McLeodganj for 1 night
Accommodation in a camp at triund for 1 night
per person (two sharing)
Day 0: Delhi to Mcleodganj
- Start from Delhi by 07:30 PM on Day 0
Day 1: McLeod Ganj Arrival & Local Sightseeing
- Arrive at McLeod Ganj by morning and check-in at the hotel.
- Post breakfast and some leisure, head out for local sightseeing.
- Visit the famous Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple.
- Spend your evening at the local market of Mcleod Ganj, chilling around in the local cafes, trying different Tibetan cuisine.
- Return to the hotel by evening, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Day Hike to Triund | Camping at Triund
- Wake up early morning and post breakfast, head for Triund Trek.
- Take a pit stop at Magic View Cafe on your way to Triund and chill around for half an hour.
- Reach Triund by noon and enjoy the beautiful views of Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Check-in Camp.
- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up to a blissful sunrise and enjoy your morning breakfast.
- Come back to McLeod Ganj by noon .
- Leisure & shopping at McLeod Ganj (self-exploration).
- Head back to Delhi by evening with lots of amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning by 08:00 AM(tentatively).
Tips, laundry & phone call
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package
Entrance fee for monuments and museum
Things to Carry
A rucksack bag and a day pack
Head and skin Protection
Medicines (if you have any health issues)
Water bottle (2)
We can cancel trip 24 hours prior, if we do not meet minimum number of travelers required for the trip.
Guest need valid ID proof at the time of Check-in
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,