Tirthan Valley & Jibhi Valley
star4.6 (21 Ratings)
Renowned as ‘Himachal’s Best Kept Secret’, Tirthan Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Himachal. It draws its name from Tirthan River, which originates from the glaciers of Himalayas. Enclosed by the Great Himalayan National Park with flowing rivers, lush green valleys and lakes, it is an area of exceptional beauty and mountain scenery, unspoiled villages, great walks and inviting guesthouses. It is the gateway to the spectacular, World Heritage-listed Great Himalayan National Park. Jalori Pass, Chaini Fort, Shringa Rishi Temple, Serolsar Lake, 360° View Point are some of the places to look out for while exploring the Tirthan Valley.
Scenic view of Gaidhar waterfall
Various Adventure activities
prestine lush mountains arround Jalori pass
Trek oriented Trip
Certified Trek Leaders
Transportation ( AC bus)
Meals (2 breakfast , 2 dinner)
Visit to the beautiful Choie waterfall trek
Tirthan valley & Jibhi exploration
Hike to Serolsar Lake (optional)
Hike to Chaini Fort (optional)
All internal transfers
Trip manager during the trip
Day 0 :
- Report at RK Ashram Marg Metro Station or Vidhan Sabha Metro Station at 6:30 pm & meet the trip manager.
- Overnight journey from Delhi to Tirthan.
- People from Chandigarh can board from Chandigarh bus stand at 12:30 midnight
Day 1 :
- Arrive at Jibhi in the morning. Riverside resort check-in,
- Freshen up & rest for a while after the tiring journey.
- Post lunch, visit to Gaidhar waterfall.
- Engage in fishing and other activities like river crossing and rock climbing.
- Spend leisure time near the riverside at the resort.
- Dinner & overnight stay at Jibhi
Day 2 :
- Wake up early and enjoy the morning view of Tirthan.
- Post breakfast, drive to Jalori Pass for Serolsar Lake trek.
- From Jalori Pass to Serolsar lake, it takes about 1.5 hrs to complete the trek.
- Enjoy the serenity in the pristine lush mountains and a beautiful view of the blue sky above.
- We will spend some time near Serolsar lake and then continue our journey to Jalori Pass.
- You may have lunch around 2:00 pm, then we will drive to Jibhi resort.
- Enjoy the scenic view around the resort.
- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 :
- Post breakfast, check-out from the resort.
- Visit Chaini fort. There is a 3-4 hour trek which leads to Chaini Village.
- The trek has breathtaking views on the way, also trail passes through small villages
- We will spend some time there and later return back to Jibhi.
- Start overnight journey from Jibhi to Delhi.
Any travelling/medical Insurance
Alcohol and other drinks
Lunch during the trip
Early check-in/Late check-out
Charges for river crossing, fishing etc
Taxi for local sightseeing or personal travel
Any monastery entrance fees, Any joy ride/biking/cycling
Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature
Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Things to Carry
GOVT issued ID proofs
Water bottle (2)
Medicines (If you have any health issues)
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,