Parvati Valley Backpacking Trip
star4.7 (18 Ratings)
Situated in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, Parvati Valley is situated at the convergence of the Parvati River and River Beas. Participate in this mesmerizing trip of five days and four nights. Relish the adventure of trekking in the day and the serenity of stargazing at night, this is the perfect trip for all the backpackers who love exploring the unadulterated landscapes of Himalayas. One can enjoy some astonishing views of snowcapped misty mountains. Stop by the majestic Himalayas, capture the scenic view of the profound Parvati valley. Enjoy your holiday with amazing adventures like trekking, hiking, and evenings with a bonfire and a lot more.
Astonishing snowcapped misty mountains
Beauty of the majestic Himalayas
Scenic view of the profound Parvati Valley and river
Bonfire at the campsite
Trek to Parvati Valley
Hike to Chalal village and feel the solace at this hamlet.
Entire travel as per the itinerary
8 Meals (5 Breakfast , 3 Dinner)
Team Captain and throughout the trip
Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges
- Depart from Delhi at 6:30 PM
Day 1: Kasol | Chalal | Cafe Hopping
- Arrive at Kasol in the morning.
- Start your day in Kasol by Soaking in the peaceful scenic beauty of the Parvati Valley and River.
- Also, Explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafes, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and feel the solace at this hamlet.
- Chill at the cafes and return to the Hotel for your stay.
Day 2: Malana Day Hike
- After early morning breakfast, head for Malana(The most beautiful village in the Parvati Valley, situated at around 20 km from Kasol).
- This whole trek takes you through amazing landscapes, ancient villages, mountain valleys and on the top, snow-capped mountains of ‘Chandrakhani’ and ‘Deo Tibba’.
- Spend some time in the village.
- Come back to Kasol by night.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Rudranag Trek | Camping
- Post breakfast, Head for Rudranag (The middle point of Kheerganga trek).
- Trek starts from Barsheni, You'll reach there via private vehicles.
- The trek trail of Rudranag is 6 Km with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Rudranag by evening.
- Dinner by a bonfire under the starry night sky and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Overnight stay at the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Note: In case the route to Kheerganga is closed due to snowfall, we’ll be trekking up to Rudranag (Mid Way Point) and stay in camps at Rudranag itself.
Day 4: Tosh Village Trek
- Trek down to reach barsheni.
- Drive to Tosh Village.
- Hike through the village to reach the guesthouse.
- Dinner by a bonfire under the sky filled with countless stars.
Day 5: Departure
- Hike to the nearby waterfall.
- Sit, relax and enjoy the beauty of the majestic Himalayas.
- Start trekking down to reach Kasol.
- By evening, depart back to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi next morning with some amazing memories of the trip.
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package
Tips to guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee
GST (5%) extra applicable
Things to Carry
A rucksack bag and a day pack
Medicines (if you have any health issues)
Water bottle (2)
Head and skin Protection
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,