star4.4 (20 Ratings)
Meghalaya Backpacking Trip
5 Days and 4 Nights
With cloud-kissed peaks, emerald green vistas, massive waterfalls, azure rivers with transparent waters and one of the cleanliest village in Asia, Meghalaya is a backpacker’s paradise destination. It’s unique biodiversity, a splendid mix of natural features and fascinating culture makes a trip to Meghalaya an incredibly thrilling experience. Come join us in a multitude of adrenaline infusing adventures including zip-lining, cliff jumping, canoeing, swimming in the clearest waters, bathing under breathtaking waterfalls and exploring the ‘Abode of Clouds’.
Certified trek leaders
Trek oriented trip
Indo - Bangldesh Border
Visit pineapple and banana farms
Scenic Rainbow waterfalls
Guwahati to Guwahati transportation
Meals (4 Breakfast , 4 Dinner)
Boating & cliff jumping with safety gear in Dawki river
per person (two sharing)
Basic Route Map: Guwahati - Pynursla - Mawlynong - Riwai - Cherrapunji - Shillong - Guwahati (685 Km) (Report at Guwahati Airport before 10:00 AM)
Day 1: Guwahati - Shillong - Mawkdok Valley - Pynursla (180 Km)
- Umiam lake
- Ziplining at Mawkdok Valley
- Pynursla nature exploration
- Stay in Bamboo Huts
Day 2: Pynursla - Dawki - Mawlynnong (150 Km)
- Krang Shuri Waterfalls, Boating & Cliff-Jumping in transparent waters of Umngot river, Dawki
- Visit to Mawlynnong (Cleanest village in Asia, visit the local market)
- Walk through the living root bridge
- Bangladesh View Point along the Indo-Bangladesh border.
- Overnight stay at a resort in Mawlynnong (You can visit pineapple and banana farms around stay)
Day 3: Riwai - Mawkdok Valley - Cherrapunjee (150 Km)
- Bamboo bridge trek (4-5 hrs). Enjoy the water pools there.
- Visit to the Wei Sawdong Waterfalls.
- Overnight stay at a jungle resort
Day 4: Cherrapunjee - Tyrna - Nongriat - Cherrapunjee (25 Km)
- Trek from Tyrna to Nongriat. Double-decker root bridge (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Walking over Living root bridges and Suspension bridges.
- Natural swimming pool
- Rainbow waterfalls (One of the must-visit places of Meghalaya)
- Overnight stay at the same jungle resort
Day 5: Cherrapunjee - Nohkalikai Waterfalls - Shillong - Guwahati Airport (180 Km)
- Visit to the Nohkalikai Waterfalls and Mawphlang sacred grove
(You can plan your return journey after 6:00 PM from Guwahati Airport)
Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusion
Any kind of personal expenses, optional tours, insurance, laundry
Costs incidental to any changes in the Itinerary due to bad weather or natural calamities which is beyond our control
Things to Carry
Head and skin Protection
Windcheater & Raincoat
Walking / Trekking / Sports shoes
Torch / Flashlight / Headlight
GOVT issues ID proofs
Medicines (If you have health issues)
We need not carry backpacks with us. You can always keep them inside hotel or vehicle.
Drinking and Smoking is strictly prohibited during trip
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,