star4.2 (14 Ratings)
McLeod Ganj & Triund Trip
3 Days and 2 Nights
Trip Description Pending
Scenic View of Bhagsunag waterfalls
Blissful sunrise at McLeod Ganj
Beautiful views of Dhauladhar ranges
Certified trek leaders
Entire travel as per the itinerary
Accommodation in a hotel at McLeod Ganj for 1 night
Accommodation in camps at McLeod Ganj for 1 night
Meals (3 Breakfast , 1 Dinner)
Team Captain throughout the trip
Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges
Day 1: McLeod Ganj Arrival & Local Sightseeing
- Start from Delhi by 06:30 PM on Day 0.
- Arrive at McLeod Ganj by morning and check-in at the hotel.
- Post breakfast and some leisure, head out for local sightseeing.
- Visit the famous Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple.
- Spend your evening at the local market of Mcleod Ganj, chilling around in the local cafes, trying different Tibetan cuisine.
- Return to the hotel by evening, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Day Hike to Triund | Camping at McLeod Ganj
- Wake up early morning and post breakfast, head for Triund Trek.
- Take a pit stop at Magic View Cafe on your way to Triund and chill around for half an hour.
- Reach Triund by noon and enjoy the beautiful views of Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Come back to McLeod Ganj by evening and check in to the campsite.
- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up to a blissful sunrise and enjoy your morning breakfast.
- Lunch, Leisure & shopping at McLeod Ganj (self-exploration)
- Head back to Delhi by evening with lots of amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning by 08:00 AM(tentatively)
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package
GST (5%) extra applicaple
Things to Carry
A rucksack bag and a day pack
Medicines (if you have any health issues)
Water bottle (2)
Head and skin Protection
This Trip is Soldout
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,