star3.8 (51 Ratings)
Manali Camping Weekend Trip | (3 Days/2 Nights)
3 Days and 2 Nights
Manali is said to be the 'Valley of Gods' and is the most visited place of North India. Situated in North of Kullu in Himachal Pradesh. Manali hands out breathtaking views of snow-capped mountains and ancient temples. This place is a perfect blend of adventures and solitude which makes it perfect for nature lovers as well as backpackers. So come and make snow-angels or snow-man, go for river rafting or flying fox, have some hot tea with your regular Maggi with a little twist. Explore yourself and let the mountains be your home for a few days.
Trek to Jogni waterfall.
Bonfire alongside light music.
Astonishing view of snow capped misty mountains.
River Rafting in River Beas.
Entire travel as per the itinerary
5 Meals (3 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners)
Professional trek guide
Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges
Ac transfer from Delhi to Delhi
per person (two sharing)
Day 0:- Delhi to Manali (570 km)
• Depart from Delhi at 6:00 pm.
Day 1: Manali | Gateway To Heaven |
• Reach Manali by morning and check in at the camp.
• Soak in the peace & beauty of Manali Hills.
• Places to Visit – Vashishth Temple, Jogni Falls, Hadimba Temple, Mall Road.
• Return to the camp for your stay and enjoy different activities at the camp.
• Have overnight stay at the camp.
Day 2: Solang Valley | Skier’s Paradise|
• After breakfast, head for Solang valley.
• Visit the valley and enjoy beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains.
• Enjoy different activities like Ropeway, Amateur Skiing, Snow Scooter, Paragliding etc.
• Return back to Manali and check in at the Hotel.
• Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel to have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 3: Departure
• Wake up lazy in the morning and after having breakfast.
• Head back to Volvo bus stand and board on the bus back to Delhi.
• Reach Delhi the next day morning with some astounding trip memories.
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Alcoholic/ Non – alcoholic beverages
Tips to guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee
Tips, laundry & phone call
Entrance fee for monuments and museum
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like vehicle malfunction, political disturbances etc.
Activities mentioned in the Itinerary will be on person own expenses
Things to Carry
Medicines (if you have any health issues)
Water bottle (2)
Head and skin Protection
We can cancel trip 24 hours before, if we do not meet minimum number of travelers required for the trip.
Guest need valid ID proof at the time of Check-in
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,