star4.5 (14 Ratings)
Kasol Rudranag Manali Trip
5 Days and 4 Nights
Kasol, an unexplored marvel of Himachal Pradesh, is famous for its scenic beauty trails and tourist destinations. Discover the imaginary eyeshots, participate in the breathtaking trekking over Kheerganga and Parvati valley. If you are a person who loves camping and exploring a bunch of different traditions, culture then this trip is the perfect match. For history and nature lovers, Rudranag is definitely a place that tickles your wanderlust. And the final twist of Manali vibes gives a perfect ending to your travel tale. Partake this amazing journey along with hiking to Chalal village. Get set to visit the best places of Kasol on this curated trip.
Beautiful views of Parvati Valley
Hike to Chalal village
Trek to Parvati Valley
Entire travel as per the itinerary
Accomodation (Camp/Hotel) for 4 nights
7 Meals (5 Breakfast , 2 Dinner)
Guided trek from Barsheni to Kheerganga
Team Captain and throughout the trip
Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges
Old Manali Cafe Crawl
- Depart from Delhi at 6:30 pm
Day 1: Kasol | Chalal | Cafe Hopping
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- Explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafes, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some more beautiful views of the Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafes in Kasol and return to the Hotel for your stay at the parvati valley.
Day 2: Kheerganga Trek | Camping
- After breakfast, head for Rudranag (Midpoint of the Kheerganga Trek).
- Trek will start from Barsheni where you'll be transferred via private vehicles.
- The trek trail of Rudranag is 6 Km with a moderate difficulty level.
- Walk in the heart of the profound Pravati Valley surrounded by graceful snowcapped mountains.
- Reach Kheerganga and relax near the bonfire with a star studded sky and capture the perfect nightscape.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the camps to have an experience of a lifetime
Note: In case the route to Kheerganga is closed due to snowfall, we’ll be trekking up to Rudranag (Mid Way Point) and stay in camps at Rudranag itself.
Day 3: Departure for Manali
- After Breakfast, start trekking down to reach Kasol.
- After lunch, start the scenic drive to Manali.
- Check in to the hotel. For dinner and overnight sleep.
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing
- After Breakfast, enjoy the local sightseeing of Manali.
- Places to Visit – Vashishth Temple, Jogni Falls, Hidamba Temple, Mall Road.
- Come back by evening, stroll through the streets of Old Manali and check out different Hippie Cafés.
- Come back to hotel & sleep overnight.
Day 5: Departure
- Wake up lazy in the morning and after having breakfast explore more of the local market of Manali for some final shopping.
- Head back to Delhi in the evening.
- Reach Delhi the next day morning with some astounding trip memories.
Note: Dinner is provided only on day 2 and 3.
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the itinerary
Tips to guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee
GST (5%) extra applicable
Things to Carry
A rucksack bag and a day pack
Medicines (if you have any health issues)
Water bottle (2)
Head and skin Protection
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,