Kasol Kheerganga Trip
Stretched along the lovely Parvati River with mountains rising all around, Kasol is the main traveller hang-out in the valley. It's a small village but almost overrun with reggae bars, bakeries and cheap guesthouses catering to a large backpacker crowd throughout the year. It's also a summertime venue for trance parties transplanted from Goa and an easy base for exploring the forested valley or just chilling out. Popular for the hot springs and scenic views of the Himalayan Mountains, Kheerganga is situated in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Located about 22 km away from the pilgrimage town of Manikaran, trekking through the dense forests and a bath in its hot springs are a refreshing experience. Beside this you can enjoy nature walking, leisurely walks in the forest, mountain climbing and indulge in landscape photography during your stay at Kheerganga. While trekking from Barshaini, you will come across several sightseeing options like Rudra-Nag, the serpent-shaped waterfall, the rock formation of Pandu Pul and the Pin-Parvati Pass.
Trek to Kheerganga and Chalal
Stunning view of snowcapped mountains
Scenic view of Parvati valley
Camping with Bonfire
Certified trek leaders
Explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe
Entire travel as per the itinerary
Accommodation in a hotel at Kasol
Accommodation in camps at Kheerganga
Meals (3 Breakfast , 3 Dinner)
Team Captain throughout the trip
Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges
Day 1: Kasol Local Sightseeing | Chalal Village Trek
- Start from Delhi by 06:30 p.m on Day 0.
- Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel
- Arrive at Kasol by morning.
- Post breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol.
- Go for a riverwalk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley
- You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen cafe, Shiva Cafe, German Bakery, Moonlight cafe.
- Head for Chalal trek in the evening
- Come back to resort/camps by evening
- Bonfire and dinner & sleep overnight at a resort
Day 2: Trek to Kheerganga
- Post early morning breakfast, head for Kheerganga.
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The trek trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Kheerganga by evening.
- Dinner by a bonfire under the starry night sky and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Overnight stay at the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise and post breakfast head for a hot water stream bath.
- Take a dip and cleanse your body both physically and spiritually.
- Visit the famous Shiv mandir (the last of this region) and enjoy the calmness and peacefulness of this place.
- Trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol by evening.
- Head back to Delhi with lots of amazing trip memories the next day morning
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control
Things to Carry
A rucksack bag and a day pack
Medicines (if you have any health issues)
Water bottle (2)
Head and skin Protection
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,