star4.4 (16 Ratings)
Kasol Kheerganga Trek
3 Days and 2 Nights
Kasol, renowned for its Kheerganga trek, is nestled in a small town housed on the slopes of Parvati Valley. This trip covers Chalal that is located on the banks of the River Parvati. Explore the unseen views of astonishing nature, witness the spectacular view of Parvati valley along with the eminence in hilltop. Also, one can relish some great time camping in the heart of mighty ranges. A trek to Chalal and Kheerganga is an adventurous twist curated for every traveller who seeks thrill. Furthermore, the trip is secured by certified trek leaders. One can have a great time by capturing the views of this nature's marvel and frame some unforgettable memories.
Trek to Chalal and Kheerganga
Astonishing view of snowcapped misty mountains
Scenic view of Parvati valley
Camping with Bonfire
Certified trek leaders
Explore the famous Israeli Cafes
Entire travel as per the itinerary
Accommodation in a hotel at Kasol
Accommodation in camps at Kheerganga
Meals (3 Breakfast , 3 Dinner)
Team Captain throughout the trip
Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges
AC Bus Transfer from Delhi to Bhuntar and back
Guide charges and camping charges at Kheerganga
per person (two sharing)
Day 0: Start from Delhi
- Start from Delhi by 6:30 P.M.
- Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel
Day 1: Kasol Local Sightseeing | Chalal Village Trek
- Arrive at Kasol in the morning.
- Post breakfast and some leisure, self-explore Kasol.
- Go for a riverwalk (besides the Parvati River), spend time in the calmness and serenity of The Parvati Valley.
- Visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen Cafe, Shiva Cafe, German Bakery, Moonlight Cafe.
- Head for Chalal trek in the evening,
- Come back to resort/camps by evening.
- Dinner and Bonfire, sleep overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Trek to Kheerganga
- Post early morning breakfast, head for Kheerganga.
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol). Transport to Barsheni via private vehicles.
- The trek trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Kheerganga by evening.
- Dinner by a bonfire under the starry night sky and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Overnight stay at the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise, post breakfast head for a hot water stream bath.
- Take a dip and cleanse your body both physically and spiritually.
- Trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol by evening.
- Visit the famous Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib and enjoy the peacefulness and gracefulness of the place.
- Head back to Delhi in the evening.
- Reach Delhi the next day morning with lots of amazing trip memories.
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control
GST (5%) is applicable extra
Alcohol and other drinks
Things to Carry
A rucksack bag and a day pack
Medicines (if you have any health issues)
Water bottle (2)
Head and Skin Protection
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,