star3.8 (18 Ratings)
2 Days and 1 Night
Hampi is famous for its ruins belonging to the erstwhile medieval Hindu kingdom of Vijaynagar and is declared a UNESCO World Heritage site. The temples of Hampi, its monolithic sculptures and monuments, attract the traveller because of their excellent workmanship. The rugged landscape adds to the historic ambience of this site. One can get a stunning view of the ruins spread around Hampi by mounting on the boulders. Located on the bank of the Tungabhadra River, Hampi has quite a number of tourist attractions like Virupaksha Temple, Vithala Temple and Nandi Statue.
Tungabadra riverside camping
Hippy style cafes
Anjanadri hill view
Meals (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1Dinner)
Campfire with music & group activities
All entry fees for historical places & monuments
Experience all activities mentioned in the Schedule above
Day 0 (Friday):
- Overnight journey from Bangalore to Hampi Hippie Island.
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Arrive at Hampi campsite & freshen up.
- Post breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort.
- Break for lunch on the way.
- After lunch, enjoy cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake – take a dip if you wish or
go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self-sponsored)
- Drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river
Relax & enjoy the amazing sunset.
- Return to the campsite & laze around.
- Dinner, bonfire & a social gathering at night.
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with a morning walk along the Tungabhadra river. Followed by breakfast.
- Visit to the famous stone chariot temple, the Vijaya Vittala.
- Drive to Pushkarini and couple of historical places.
- Lunch at cafe.
- Visit to the Virupaksha temple in the evening & head to the top of Hemakuta hillock.
- Walk down the flea market for shopping.
- Post dinner at a cafe, head back to Bangalore.
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home early in the morning.
Sunday (Lunch, Dinner)
Anything which are not mentioned In the Inclusions
Any kind of personal expenses
Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
Things to Carry
GOVT issued ID proofs
Water bottle (2)
Medicines (If you have any Health Issues)
When water levels of Sanapur Lake are high, we may not be allowed to swim or go on a Coracle ride.
The facilities are basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers.
Pick up timings may vary
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,