star4.2 (44 Ratings)
Dudhsagar Trek with Colva Beach (Goa)
2 Days and 1 Night
The Sea of Milk as they call it, Dudhsagar, is a trek to savour. The waterfall located in the middle of majestic Western Ghats is surrounded by lush greenery. Dudhsagar is the fourth largest waterfall in India at a height of more than 1000 feet. The trek starts at Kulem railway station. The 11 km trek to Dudhsagar falls takes 3 hours to finish usually. The muddy trails, sticky paths, dense forest, tunnels, streams to cross – we have it all during this amazing trek. There is a natural pool at the bottom of the falls where we are allowed to take a dip with life jackets. It’s so huge that we can get to see trains passing on a railway bridge right in the middle of waterfalls. Dudhsagar is a place where one can truly experience nature in all its glory.
Trekking experience in dense forest
Majestic view of Dudhsagar falls
Bonfire and music
Relaxing Colva beach
Trek oriented trip
Meals (2 Breakfasts ,1 Lunch ,1 Dinner )
Bonfire & music
Dudhsagar trek with a professional guide
Day 0 (Friday):
- Start overnight journey from Bangalore at evening.
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Arrive early morning and check-in at our homestay.
- Freshen up & have a nice breakfast.
- Grab your pack of lunch and head for the trek starting point.
- Trek through the sticky paths, dense forest, railway tunnels, river streams.
- Reach at the Dudhsagar falls. Enjoy the view of the majestic falls almost dipping down from another world.
- Watch as train passes by on the railway bridge at the top.
- Trek back to the homestay.
- Bonfire with light music, dinner, social gathering at night.
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Fuel up with breakfast.
- Drive straight to the west coast of Goa to the happening Colva Beach.
- Relax, walk on the sand or take a dip if you wish.
- Lunch at beach shacks
- Start back towards afternoon.
- Dinner at a Dhaba on the way.
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home early in the morning
Sunday (Lunch & Dinner)
Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
Any kind of personal expenses
Things to Carry
Walking /Trekking /Sports shoes
GOVT issued ID proofs
Torch /Flashlight /Headlight
Water bottle (2)
Medicines (If you have any health issues)
The facilities are really basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers.
Pick up timings may vary
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,