Chopta - Tungnath & Chandrashila Trek
Snuggled in the lap of the Himalayas, Chopta is a hotspot for avid trekkers, solitude seekers, and nature lovers. Known as 'Mini Switzerland', Chopta is located in the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand, at an altitude of 2700 m. Surrounded by dense evergreen forests and lush meadows, it offers a spectacular view of the snow-clad Himalayan range. It offers views of the imposing Himalayan range including Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba. Chopta village is surrounded by forests of pine, deodar and rhododendron and is rich in flora and fauna include rare species of birds and musk deer.
Trek oriented trip
Certified trek leaders
Beautiful morning view of Chopta
Chopta - Tungnath trek
Camping in nature
Transportation (Tempo Traveller)
Meals (2 breakfasts , 2 dinners)
Accomodation (Swiss Camps / Alpine tent /Home Stay)
Hike to Deoria Tal Lake
Chopta - Tungnath Trek
Bonfire with music at Stay site
Asisstence of coordinators or crew members
Day 0 :
- The journey for Chopta will start from Delhi at 9:00 PM
- Exact location of boarding will be Akshardham 9:00 PM
- Overnight Journey from Delhi to Chopta
Day 1 :
- Reach Chopta in the afternoon, and check-in at the camps.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature and take rest for a while after a long journey
- After rest, meet at bonfire and enjoy the music
- Post dinner, briefing for next day Chopta - Tungnath Trek and overnight stay.
Day 2 :
- Wake up early morning and enjoy the beautiful view of Chopta.
- Post breakfast, head for the Chopta - Tungnath trek
- Its fairly and easy & short Trek but very beautiful
- Altitude : 8,790 ft.(2679 m) to 7841 ft. (2390 m) , Time Taken : 4 Hours
- By evening, back to camp site, enjoy the evening with bonfire and music along with tea and snacks
- Dinner & overnight stay.
Day 3 :
- Wake up early morning, take your breakfast and pack your bags.
- Trek to Deoria Tal / Ukhimath
- Depart to Delhi by afternoon
- Reach Delhi next early morning
Lunch during the trip
Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks
Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area
Travel Insurance and other benefits
Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature
Anything which is not mentiones in the Inclusions
Things to Carry
Medicines(if you have any Health issues)
Pick up time may vary
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,