star3.6 (36 Ratings)
2 Days and 1 Night
Embellished by the sun-kissed Himalayan ranges, Chakrata is a secluded hilly town cradled in Dehradun district, Uttarakhand. It is an ideal weekend getaway for the backpackers. Dotted by coniferous forests, Chakrata is a loner’s delight as it is far away from the hustle and bustle of the city life. It is only 90 km from Dehradun. The mystical hill station features some of the most ravishing waterfalls, the gorgeous Tiger Falls being one of them. The pleasant climate makes it a great place to stroll leisurely in the lap of nature.
Camping in Scenic location
Certified trek organizers
Awesome View of Tiger Waterfalls
Bonfire under the stars
Visiting famous Budher caves
Travelling by AC Bus/Traveller
Accomodation (Wooden Cottages)
Trek to Tiger Falls
Visit to Chirmiri Neck Top & Budher Caves
Nature walk & hiking
Meals (2 Breakfast , 1 Dinner)
Day 0 :
- Depart from Delhi at evening
Day 1 :
- Reach Chakrata in morning.
- Check-in at the resort, rest for a while.
- Post breakfast proceed towards Tiger waterfalls, the highest waterfalls in Uttarakhand.
- Reach back to resort and enjoy bonfire under starry night sky.
- Have a dinner and take a good sleep
Day 2 :
- After breakfast, check-out from resort and visit the famous Budher caves.
- Visit to Chilmiri Neck Top, the highest point of Chakrata
- Enjoy the panoramic view of mountains and beautiful sunset.
- Depart for Delhi by evening
- Reach Delhi by early morning next day.
Any ticket to historical/public place
Any additional meal
Any travelling/medical Insurance
Alcohol and other drinks
Things to Carry
GOVT isuued ID proofs
Water bottle (2)
Medicines (If you have any health isssue)
Pick up timings may vary
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,