star4.1 (9 Ratings)
Bir Billing Weekend Adventure Trip(2 Days/1 Night)
2 Days and 1 Night
Located in Kangra Himachal Pradesh, Bir billing is an adventure paradise. These two towns Bir and Billing are about 14 km away from each other but still are considered as one. They provide the best paragliding sites in India. In the year 2019 Bir-Billing conducted a paragliding world-Cup, which took this place to whole another level. Once Less accessed place is now a must-visit place in Himachal Pradesh. Apart from Paragliding Bir-Billing is also famous for Mountain biking, trekking and campaign. And how about gazing sky full of stars while resting in your camp?
Astonishing view of snow capped misty mountains.
Scenic view of Dhuladhar mountain range.
Certified trek leaders.
Camping in Bir.
Bonfire alongside music.
Entire Travel As Per The Itinerary.
Accommodation In Camps At Bir.
Meals (2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner)
Team Captain Throughout The Trip.
Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges.
per person (two sharing)
Day 0 (Friday) : Overnight Journey to Bir
• Start from Delhi by 07:00 Pm ( Kashmere Gate)
• Pit stop for any extra snacks and refreshment near roadside hotels.
Day 1 (Saturday) : Bir Sightseeing
• Reach Bir and Check in at Camp.
• Post Breakfast and be ready to visit beautiful monastery.
• Deer Park Institute, Palpung Sherabling monastery and Chokling monastery.
• Head back to camp in evening , enjoy bonfire with light music.
• Dinner will be served there and enjoy star gazing.
• Overnight stay at camp .
Day 2 (Sunday): Biling |Departure|
• Wake up early morning to sooth your eyes with beautiful sunrise and enjoy breakfast.
• Post breakfast check out camp and head toward billing paragliding sight.
• Enjoy 15 minutes paragliding from Billing to Bir.
• From Bir head toward Delhi late Afternoon.
• Reach Delhi with lots of amazing memories.
Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
Tips To Helper, Cook, Guide Or Any Staff
Any Other Costing Involved Due To Any Kind Of Natural Calamity, Forced Circumstances Which Are Out Of Our Control
Tips, laundry & personal expenses
Entrance fee for monuments, museum and camera
Things to Carry
A Rucksack Bag And A Day Pack
Medicines (if You Have Any Health Issues)
Water Bottle (2)
Head And Skin Protection
No Fire inside a tent
Guest need valid ID proof at the time of Check-in
No refund will be processed if any adventures/activities are cancelled due to an act of God or bad weather conditions
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,