star4.7 (9 Ratings)
Bir Billing and Kasol Trip
5 Days and 4 Nights
Bir, a noted centre for ecotourism, spiritual studies, and meditation, attracts travellers all around the globe. Famous for its Monasteries and Paragliding spots, a trip to Bir Billing is an adventurous tale with nature's toppings. Be the guest of the famous monasteries, take part in thrilling activities like paragliding, hiking as well as relish some astonishing views of Parvati valley. Spend some time visiting the Manikaran Gurudwara. This trip is curated with the must-visits of Bir Billing and Kasol, hence the time spent travelling is a joyous and a reminiscing experience. Join us on this breathtaking trip and cherish the moments for a lifetime.
Visit Famous Monasteries
Adventures Paragliding Fly
Beautiful views of Parvati Valley
Hike to Chalal village
Visit the Manikaran Gurudwara
Entire travel as per the itinerary
7 Meals (4 Breakfast , 3 Dinner)
Paragliding cost from Billing to Bir
Experienced Captain and throughout the trip
Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges
Day 0 : Departure
- Depart from Delhi at 6:30 pm
Day 1: Bir-Billing Trek | Camping
- Reach Bir by morning.
- After breakfast and freshen up, head out for the sightseeing. Visit Monasteries around the village and engage with the monks.
- After lunch, trek to Billing. Enjoy the Panoramic views of the sunset
- Check-In to the camps followed by bonfire and dinner.
Day 2: Paragliding | Kasol
- Wake up to experience a beautiful morning and set yourself up for the fly of your life.
- Post breakfast, meet your pilots at the Take Off point and experience the High Fly from Billing to Bir
- After lunch and some shopping, start the scenic drive to Kasol
- Check-in to the hotel followed by bonfire and dinner
Day 3: Chalal Village Trek | Kasol Cafe Hopping
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe’s, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley
- Chill at the cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night
Day 4: Rudranag Trek
- Post breakfast, Head for Rudranag (The middle point of Kheerganga trek).
- Trek starts from Barsheni, You'll reach there via private vehicles.
- The trek trail of Rudranag is 6 Km with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Rudranag by evening.
- Dinner by a bonfire under the starry night sky and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Overnight stay at the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 5: Arrival
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol.
- On the way, visit the Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib.
- By evening, depart back to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi next morning with some amazing memories of the trip.
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Glider’s tip or charges for Video/photos while paragliding
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control
GST (5%) extra applicable
Things to Carry
A Rucksack bag and a day pack
Medicines (if you have any health issues)
Water bottle (2)
Head and skin Protection
This Trip is Soldout
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,