Bir Billing and Kasol Trip
The village of Bir, located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh India, is internationally famous as the base for some of the best paragliding in the world. The take-off point at Billing, 14km up a winding road from Bir and 1000m higher, hosts major competitive flying events most years in October or November (including a round of the Paragliding World Cup in 2015). Experienced paragliders fly as far as Dharamshala, Mandi, and Manali from here. Stretched along the lovely Parvati River with mountains rising all around, Kasol is the main traveler hang-out in the valley. It’s a small village but almost overrun with reggae bars, bakeries and cheap guesthouses catering to a large backpacker crowd, nowadays including growing numbers of Indians. It’s also a summertime venue for trance parties transplanted from Goa and at any time an easy base for exploring the forested valley or just chilling out
Visit Famous Monasteries
Adventures Paragliding Fly
Beautiful views of Parvati Valley
Hike to Chalal village
Visit the Manikaran Gurudwara
Entire travel as per the itinerary in an AC vehicle.
Meals (4 Breakfast , 3Dinner)
Paragliding cost from Billing to Bir
Team Captain and throughout the trip
Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges
- Depart from Delhi at 6:30 pm
Day 1: Bir-Billing Trek | Camping
- Reach Bir by morning.
- After breakfast and freshen up, head out for the sightseeing. Visit Monasteries around the village and engage with the monks
- After lunch start the trek to Billing. Enjoy the Panoramic views of the sunset
- Check-In to the camps followed by bonfire and dinner.
Day 2: Paragliding | Kasol
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and set yourself up for the fly of your life
- After breakfast, meet your pilots at the Take Off point and experience the High Fly from Billing to Bir
- After lunch and some shopping, start the scenic drive to Kasol
- Check-in to the hotel followed by bonfire and dinner
Day 3: Chalal Village Trek | Kasol Cafe hopping
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe’s, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley
- Chill at the cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night
Day 4: Kheerganga Trek
- After breakfast, start the drive to the trek starting point at Barsheni
- Trek for 12 km along the Parvati Valley, crossing numerous waterfalls and spotting some breathtaking views
- Reach Kheerganga and relax at the bonfire at the campsite
- Dinner and overnight at the camps
Day 5: Departure
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol
- On the way, visit the Manikaran Gurudwara
- By evening, depart back to Delhi with some amazing memories of the trip. Reach Delhi next morning
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Glider’s tip or charges for Video/photos while paragliding
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control
Things to Carry
A Rucksack bag and a day pack
Medicines (if you have any health issues)
Water bottle (2)
Head and skin Protection
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,