Adventurous Dandeli Trip
Dandeli is an ideal vacation destination in north Karnataka for those who love nature & water activities. The town is surrounded by thick forests and wildlife where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain. On the banks of the Kali river, Dandeli is truly a fascinating mix of wildlife, scenic beauty, and adventure sports. With a plethora of things to do in Dandeli, river rafting, kayaking, wildlife safari, mountain biking and jungle camping are some to familiarize you with the excitement that awaits in this peaceful small town.
Gokarna Om Beach
Dandeli Eco Park
Sunset at Kudle Beach
Campfire and Music
Syntheri Rocks – Volcanic formations
Meals (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
Bonfire & Music
Entry to Synthery rocks, Crocodile park, Eco Park
Dandeli backwaters nature walk
- Start overnight journey from Bangalore.
- Arrive at Dandeli early morning. Check-in at our beautiful campsite cum Homestay.
- Fuel up with delicious breakfast.
- Drive to the adventure land on the banks of river Kali & indulge in day-long water activities.
- Post lunch, head to the scenic setting of Dandeli backwaters. Witness mesmerizing sunset.
- Visit to the beautiful Eco-park.
- Return to the camp by late evening.
- Bonfire, music & dinner buffet at night.
- Start the day with thrilling jungle walk.
- Freshen up, have breakfast and check-out of the camp.
- Head straight to the west coast and reach beach town of Gokarna.
- Visit to the famous Om Beach. Chill out at the shacks or take a dip in the sea .
- Post lunch, visit the Gokarna town. Head to the temple or shop at the nearby flea market.
- Get set for amazing sunset at Kudle Beach where Sun goes straight into the sea.
- Head back to Bangalore by late evening.
- Dinner on the way at a Dhaba.
- Reach Bangalore early in the morning.
Water activities like River rafting, Jacuzzi, Kayaking, etc
Sunday Lunch & Dinner
Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Any kind of personal expenses
Things to Carry
Govt. issued ID proofs
Water bottle (2)
Medicines (If you have any health issues)
The facilities are basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers.
What happens after Booking?
What's with the Confirmation time?
About the Cancellation thing,